Europe is home to many different countries and cultures, with plenty of unique opportunities in each one. We’re here to help you get into the school of your dreams in Europe, and make the process seamless.The history, culture, the scenery of small towns and the excitement of the big cities—the opportunities are endless!
As Europe is a large continent filled with many countries, please get in touch with us about what interests you and we’ll help provide more info.
Let us help you find a right University/Program/Career Abroad
- Get world-class educational opportunities from prestigious universities, with an emphasis in research.
- Affordable: Europe hosts many free & low tuition fee institutions, as low as 500EURO/semester!
- Easily explore Europe during your study! As a student, you are entitled to a Schengen Visa, which allows you to seamlessly travel between European countries without needing another visa.
- Stay easily after graduation! International students are allowed to stay 6 months-2 years after graduation to find work.
- Plenty of opportunities to find employment and eventually settle.
- Work during your studies: International students can work for 120 full (40hrs) working days, or 240 half (20hrs) working days/year.
- Master in Automotive Engineering
- Master in Computer Science and IT
- Master in Electrical and Communication Engineering
- Master in Computational Science
- Masters in Economics
- Master in Environmental Engineering
- Master Program in Neuroscience
During your studies international students are allowed to work part-time for 240 days out of the school year or full-time for 120 days out of the school year, which gives plenty of flexibility for obtaining income and getting used to the workforce and culture!
After graduation international students are allowed to stay 6 months-2 years to find employment. From there it depends on which European country you’re studying in, but there are plenty of options to obtain permanent residency. STEM courses usually have an easier time finding work and obtaining permanent residency in general.
Academic Requirements for
Note: Requirements my vary based on institution & program
Diploma, Advanced Diploma
12th/Equivalent with 50-55% (Percentage requirements may vary based on institutions)
IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5), TOEFL: 79
Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree & Honours Bachelor Degree
12th/Equivalent with 60% (Percentage requirements may vary based on institutions)
IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5), TOEFL: 79
Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma & Master’s Degrees
Minimum 12th + 3 Year Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree with 55% (Master’s Degree holders can apply as a specialization option)
IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5), TOEFL: 88
Master’s By Research
Bachelor/Master degree in relevant field
Students must submit their Master’s Course projects report copy & research topics to the university. But seek individual requirements based on your institution of choice.
There are lots of amazing institutions to check out all over Europe, and the best part is, a majority of them are incredibly low cost!
We can help you discover and achieve your dream school—get in touch for more info!
Some universities to check out throughout Europe:
- ESDES Lyon Business School
- ESLSCA Business School, Paris
- EDC Business School, Paris
- Sports Management School, Paris
- INSEEC Business School
- GISMA Business School
- SRH Hochschule Berlin
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- University of Applied Sciences
- Karlshochschule – International University
- Geneva Business School
- Business & Hotel Management School
- Hotel & Tourism Management Institute
- Rome Business School
- The American University of Rome
- Raffles Milano Intituto Moda e Design
- University of Padova
- John Cabot University
- DOMUS Academy
- Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Vytautas Magnus University (VMU)
- London School of Commerce
- Middlesex University
- EIE Institute of Education
- University Of Malta
- Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology
- Institute of Tourism Malta
- Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality
- C3S Business School
- UCAM Catholic University of Murcia
- Halmstad University
- Linnaeus University
- University of Skövde
- Uppsala University
- Medical University of Bialystok
- University of Wroclaw
- Warsaw university of technology
- Vistula University
- Newton College
- Mendel University in Brno
- Anglo-American University
- Skoda Auto University
- Masaryk University
- International Business School Budapest
- University of Debrecen
- Szolnok University
- University of Pecs
- Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Science
- MODUL University Vienna
- International Business School
- Riga Technical University
- Turiba University
- RTU Riga Business School
- University of Latvia
- Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
- American College of Thessaloniki
- University of Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- University of Twente
- Fontys University
- Tilburg University
- University of Oslo
- Aalensund University College
- University of Maribor
The cost of study is far cheaper in Europe than most other countries around the world, with many institutions tuition fees are free or nearly free, or below 500EURO/semester. However, private institutions are usually more.
Cost of living and accommodation will vary based on which city you live in, and there is usually affordable on-campus housing available, but that will depend on the country. It’s better to apply early for any accommodation associated with your institution as sometimes spaces are limited!
Cost of rented accommodation averages:
We’re here to help!
We have been assisting and representing students wanting to study internationally since 2006. Our experienced team stays up-to-date with current visa/immigration laws and can offer advice, and ensure a smooth visa process so we can get you to your destination without any of the hassle.
What We Need From You:
- Transcripts & degrees certificates
- English proficiency score card
- Copy of valid passport
- Statement of purpose/personal statement
- CV and any work experience
If you need advice or would like assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our representatives: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 994 6791000
LIFE IN EUROPE
What People Say
Hear how Universal Studies & Immigration has helped others achieve their goals!
“ Thank You, Universal team, for making my abroad study dream come true. Your crew has helped me to find the best university and program. I am glad to get a scholarship and other benefits from the university through you guys. ”
“ Universal has helped to process my Canada partner visa. Since my husband is totally busy in Canada I was worried about the visa application and submission of mine and child. Universal’s experienced visa team has given all the guidance and documentation for our visa process and successfully issued my visa without any delay. ”
“ I am one of the oldest customers of Universal. I approached universal for carrier guidance to select the right stream soon after my study. The proper guidance I have got then has helped me to settle in my life. Now I have a big list of visas I have processed through Universal that includes my work permit, my partner’s visa, my child’s UK passport, my family PR, my UK Citizenship, and now my parent’s long term visit visa. It is a long journey with Universal since 2006 and I can blindly recommend them to any person for the quality service they are providing for the last 10 years. ”