Study Abroad Benefits
If you’re a fresher considering your options, or someone who’s still in school weighing up their choices, this post is for you. Studying abroad has a lot of benefits compared to studying in India. Here are some reasons why you should consider going to study abroad overseas for your college education.
Indian colleges are great, there’s no doubt about that. But if you want the best possible education and career prospects, studying abroad is the way to go. Here are just a few of the biggest benefits:
- You’ll get more out of your courses. College courses in India are heavily lecture-based, but universities overseas have more diverse teaching methods. This means that you’ll learn more by doing various hands-on assignments.
Scholarship & fee waiver – just run a simple google search and you will find many universities that accept meritorious students to join their study programs where they give you money for studying – scholarships or student support. But these are meant for higher degree programs, and may not be available for graduate-level programs.
- Graduate early – The academic curriculum in countries like the UK allows you to finish your course sooner than that in India. This means that you can start earning as soon as possible.
- Earn while you study – you can work while you study at foreign universities. The education system abroad is not continuous throughout the day. You will be asked to attend the lectures during specific hours on the weekday, which means, you can practically use the rest of the time to self-study and work part-time.
- Research & Development Infracture – This is one of the most important aspects of a study abroad program. The R&D happening inside the universities abroad is cutting edge and funded by Government as well as the industry. So, there is a strong infrastructure of research abroad compared to that in India.
- Internships with or without scholarships – After completing the credits required for your course completion, you can work in your relevant industry and get experience. You can boost your CV with job experience from abroad as an intern. Some companies absorb their interns if found valuable. So, if you are lucky, you will land a decent salaried job even before you finish your graduation.
Work permit after study abroad – you will have two options after studying abroad. Either you can come back to India and search for a job here or you can find a job there and get a permanent residence visa there. There is one more option of investing in that country to become an entrepreneur.
- Language acquisition via language emersion – if you choose a non-English speaking country like Germany, then you have a chance to learn the language intensively in an immersive environment.
- Professional teachers with industry experience – you will receive a world-class learning experience from teachers who are industry trained.
- The standard of living abroad is very high. You can choose to live or work abroad after completing your studies.
- Culture & Lifestyle – You can experience a different culture & its customs. Enjoy their food and festivals and you get to travel a lot. You will make friends with many international students such as yourself in your university.
- Foreign degrees have a higher weightage in India – Should you choose to relocate to India after your studies abroad, you will have much more opportunities due to the foreign degree certificate.
- You’ll develop independence and self-reliance by learning how to fend for yourself in a foreign country. And lastly, you’ll come back with an amazing graduation story that will be a part of your life forever.
So, if you are looking for an amazing study abroad experience with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, study abroad programs are a good starting point for you. With world-class educational institutions and a vibrant culture that will keep you engaged 24/7, foreign universities and colleges offer everything you could want in a study destination. And if that’s not enough to convince you, consider this: by studying abroad, you can graduate earlier than your peers, start earning money while you continue your education, and gain access to some of the best research and development infrastructure in the world. Contact us today to find out more about our incredible range of courses and programs – we can’t wait to welcome you into our student community! The sky is the limit for those who dare to dream big.