ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS / ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDY CANADA
- For Diploma: 12 th / Equivalent with 50-55%
- Bachelors’ Degree: 12th / Equivalent with 60%
- Graduate Certificate/ PG Diploma : Minimum 12th + 3 Year Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with 55% ( Masters’ Degree holders can apply as a Specialization option)
- Masters’ Degree: Bachelor degree with 65% (16 years of full time education required for Masters in technical streams like engineering, pharmacy, computer science etc. 15 years of full time education acceptable for Management, MBA and Education Porgrams in some universities ).
- Doctoral Programs: Gaining admission in Canadian Doctoral program is rather difficult. Student has to submit their master’s course projects report copy and research topics to University and if approved university will issue offer. One of the most important factors in getting doctorate admission is the personal network established between the interested applicant and the university faculty member. Once the student secured admission in University International academy will provide assistance in Visa Processing to Canada, But the admission should be obtained by student itself.
English requirement for Canadian student visa
- Diploma: IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5) / TOEFL 79
- Bachelors’ Degree: IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5) / TOEFL 79
- Graduate Certificate/ PG Diploma : IELTS 6.0 (Min 6) / TOEFL 88
- Masters: IELTS 6.5 (Min 6)/ TOEFL 88