ADMISSION / ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY NEW ZEALAND
Academic Requirements for Study New Zealand
- For Undergraduate Diploma & Bachelors’ Degree: 12th / Equivalent (Some Institutions have percentage requirements)
- For Level 7 Diplomas: Minimum 12th + 2 Year Diploma/ Bachelor Degree or Masters’ Degree holders can apply as a Specialization option (Some Institutions have percentage requirements)
- For Graduate Diplomas/ PG Diploma: Minimum 12th + 3 Year Diploma/ Bachelors in relevant field or Masters’ Degree holders can apply as a Specialization option (Some Institutions have percentage requirements)
- Masters’ Degree: Bachelor degree in relevant field (Some Institutions have percentage requirements)
- Doctoral Programs: Gaining admission in New Zealand Doctoral program is rather difficult. Student has to submit their master’s course projects report copy and research topics to University and if approved university will issue offer. One of the most important factors in getting doctorate admission is the personal network established between the interested applicant and the university faculty member. Once the student secured admission in University International academy will provide assistance in Visa Processing to New Zealand, But the admission should be obtained by student itself.
Study New Zealand English Requirements
English requirement for student visa & study New Zealand
- Level 5 Diploma: IELTS 5.5 (Min 5)
- Level 6 Diploma: Bachelors’ Degree & Graduate Diploma: IELTS 6.0 (Min 5.5)
- Post Graduate Diplomas & Masters’: IELTS 6.5 (Min 6)
Note: Based on each educational provider and program, English requirement may vary.