There are lots of other types of visas in addition to tourist/visitor visas or family/dependant visas.Each type of visa has specific requirements depending on your status and the country you are applying for.
We have been able to successfully process all types of visas for our clients all over the world for countries such as USA, The UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and many more.
Let us help you find a right University/Program/Career Abroad
Other common visas we acquire for our clients are:
- Student Stay-Back Visa: This is available for students who have recently graduated from an institution in another country. You are allowed to stay 1-3 years in a particular country after graduation to live and work. Often through this visa, you are able to sponsor your family to visit or to live with you, entitling a partner/spouse to work. For more information on the application process, check out our Study Abroad page or contact us.
- Business Visa: This visa allows investors, entrepreneurs or the self-employed to live, work & contribute to the economy of another country and set up their business. Requirements vary, but are usually 2-3 years of business experience, prove a specified net-worth, and sometimes a refundable deposit to the country you are applying to. A transfer toward permanent residency available as well as access to a family/dependant visa.
- Fiancé/Marriage Visa: If you are looking to marry your partner who is a citizen or a permanent resident of another country, we can help you fulfil the necessary requirements.
- Ancestry Visa: If a relative (usually parent or grandparent) was born in a country you want to live in, we can help you see if you qualify and apply. This visa usually allows you to live and work freely as a resident.
- Working Visa/Work Permit: This visa allows you to work and live in a country for the time allotted (typically 3-5 years), with the option to reapply/change to PR after 5 years. (See work abroad page for more information).
- If you have secured a job offer from overseas, please contact us and we can help process your visa application.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you don’t know what type of visa you require, have any questions or would like to begin the process of applying, please contact us and one of our many experts will assist and inform you.
What People Say
How real people said about Education WordPress Theme.
Harsimrat Kaur Jhand, Punjab
“Thank you universal team for my masters admission at Ulster university UK. I had UK and Europe student visa refusal before approaching universal. They have processed my case well professionally and convinced the university and embassy that I am a genuine student.”
Jeevan Kumar, Punjab
“Thank you very much Universal team.”
Ann Jerry Pereira
“ Thanks, Universal, for fulfilling my dream to Study Abroad.”
“ Thank You, Universal team, for making my abroad study dream come true. Your crew has helped me to find the best university and program. I am glad to get a scholarship and other benefits from the university through you guys. ”
“ Universal has helped to process my Canada partner visa. Since my husband is totally busy in Canada I was worried about the visa application and submission of mine and child. Universal’s experienced visa team has given all the guidance and documentation for our visa process and successfully issued my visa without any delay. ”
“ I am one of the oldest customers of Universal. I approached universal for carrier guidance to select the right stream soon after my study. The proper guidance I have got then has helped me to settle in my life. Now I have a big list of visas I have processed through Universal that includes my work permit, my partner’s visa, my child’s UK passport, my family PR, my UK Citizenship, and now my parent’s long term visit visa. It is a long journey with Universal since 2006 and I can blindly recommend them to any person for the quality service they are providing for the last 10 years. ”